Alachua County has enacted a stay at home order for all residents. Atris Technology is part of the Gainesville community and Gainesville is the county seat of Alachua County. As such, Atris has activated it’s business continuity plan to allow all employees to work remotely. Although Atris is considered an essential exempt business, we have chosen to encourage all employees to stay home in the spirit of public health. We are well positioned to provide service to our clients because we leverage the same technology we offer for network and systems flexibility and stability. We will continue to serve our clients with the same vigor and professionalism you’ve come to expect from our organization. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our service and please be safe during this unprecedented time in our country.
- Business Continuity Planning Simplified
- The Importance of IT Security Awareness Training
- COVID-19 – Update 03/23/2020
- Canon Check Scanner Solutions Combine Atris Teller Capture Process to Streamline Workflow for Citizens Bank of Florida
- CB&S Bank Adopts Atris Software with Epson Multifunction Teller Devices to Support Overall Branch Transformation