FlexTeller integrated benefits.
Atris Technology provides a solution that extends well beyond the teller line. FlexTeller makes a favorable impression throughout a financial institution.
- Bank policies are consistently followed by personnel at every location.
- Staffing requirements are readily identified.
- System parameter files are accessible and can be modified by bank management, allowing changes in policy or procedure to be automatic.
- User-friendly application makes hiring tellers with little or no experience a non-issue.
- System controls are designed to follow bank policies (cash handling limits, account debits limits, override capabilities, etc.) and are set by group or individual teller experience level.
- Automated warnings prevent tellers from keeping excessive cash in their drawer.
- Executive reporting delivers monthly, annual or multi-year summary reports to keep decision makers well informed of productivity.
- Multi-function printers remove dependencies on other hardware products.
- Automated end of day balancing functions allow tellers to rapidly begin serving customers again.
- Electronic journaling includes various search capabilities, allowing tellers to locate previous transactions more rapidly.
- Tellers are presented with critical information from the host banking software automatically – no need to “drill down” into account inquiries and locate Stops, Warnings, etc.
- Because auto-balance functions are imbedded within each teller transaction, error corrections performed at proof are greatly reduced.
- Automated limits will prevent tellers from creating check batch runs beyond proof department guidelines (i.e., over $10,000.00).
- Teller validations can be tailored to make encoding more efficient, even supporting character recognition software systems, reducing manual data input.
- Teller electronic journals are available for review by proof department, instead of requiring copies of transactions via fax or courier – FlexTeller licensing is not required.
- Customers receive consistent service no matter which teller or window or branch location they visit.
- Customer accounts receive automatic debit and credit memoposts with each transaction – no more guesswork about how a deposit or withdrawal transaction was processed.
- Tellers no longer walk away from their terminals to complete complex transactions, resulting in shorter wait times.
- Customers are not required to continually present personal identification, reinforcing a “high touch” relationship with their financial institution.